Friday 3 August 2012

TOUCH OF EVIL

I was meant to publish this weeks ago but I kept getting set back so I'll do it now while I've got the time. I can't remember    how I came across this (I think it was Twitter) but I've been kind of fascinated by it. It is a collection of short films portraying 'cinimatic villainy, inspired by nefarious icons and featuring the best performers from the year in film'. Okay, so I got that off the website but whatever it's still totally true and legit kay? :) I won't pretend to know who all of the actors are portraying, but visually they are all beautiful and this actually makes me interested in seeing the films.



 Glenn Close as silent film star Theda Bara.

 Jessica Chastain as Carole in 'Repulsion'.

Rooney Mara as Alex in 'A Clockwork Orange'.

Ryan Gosling as 'The Invisible Man'.

 Kirsten Dunst as Cora Smith in 'The Postman Always Rings Twice'.

 Mia Wasikowska as Anna Quadri in 'The Conformist' (This is my favourite by far. 
She looks so classically beautiful here).

Violas Davis as Nurse Ratched from 'One Flew over the Cuckoos Nest'.

Adepero Oduye as Bonnie Parker in "Bonnie and Clyde".


If you want to check out the short films click here :)
XOXOX



No comments:

Post a Comment