Monday 20 August 2012

SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER TIME

 CROP TOP - AMERICAN APPAREL, MAXI SKIRT - TOPSHOP

Wooah Saturday was like summer in a day. It was so hot! I was working at the shop and wearing my black maxi was a must because it was covered enough to be suitable for work and so floaty and light. I paired it with my new top from American Apparel. I am so crazy about it. When I saw it on the website I thought it was so gorgeous. It's so 90's and really different from what the mainstream high street shops are selling. They sell it in loads of different colours and I'm already saving to get more because I'm obsessed. I also decided to wear my hair in a ballerina bun because I desperately needed my hair to be out of the way. It is always so hard for me to do a bun that doesn't give me a headache and stays in place, but I thought I would give it a go. I just tipped my head upside down and made a ponytail right at the top of my head. I then twisted the hair around the ponytail and pinned it in place with loads of bobby pins. It was so secure and didn't feel heavy or give me any problems all day. I was really surprised and seriously loved it. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment