Thursday 9 August 2012

MY DAILY FAVE



Harper's Bazaar really have their ideas together this month. As well as the fab feature on Gwen Stefani I posted on earlier (click here), they also have this cute little interview. My two favourite things in the world are probably cats and clothes and therefore this whole thing is very exciting for me. This is Choupette, the kitten and new muse of Chanel's Karl Lagerfeld. She is so gorgeous. She is so pretty and adorable. Karl describes her as 'the one'. I think if one of fashion's biggest houses is influenced by a cat then this can only be a good thing. Personally I believe everything is better when cats are involved. If you want to read the interview with Karl check it out here.

P.S. did you know Choupette has a twitter account? Uhm, well yes. What else would you expect? It is a real, legit account written by her two 'maids'. I. LOVE. IT. ALL. Check it here XOXOX


No comments:

Post a Comment