Sunday 5 August 2012

I CANT GO OUT *COUGH COUGH* I'M SICK



Hello :) Its been such a rubbish few days. I'm finding it hard to type because I am kind of sick and just so exhausted. I think this is what they call dedication. I still of course went to work yesterday because it's not like I am contagious and work usually makes me feel better in a lot of cases. My lovely friend Jonnie came by and we had a bit of a chat, and he even bought me a lovely bar of chocolate. Seriously, he is one of the nicest men I know. That certainly cheered me up and I think maybe the sugar got me through the day. I wore a French Connection top and my new Topshop skirt. For some reason I am really into skirts at the moment so when I saw this one I had to get it. It's great because I reckon it will go with practically anything. I teamed it with black tights, my leopard print belt from Topshop, a vintage gold chain and my old tan bag.


I painted my nails this great bold red. It is Rimmel London Professional Finish in 'Heart on Fire'. It is such a great classic shade and it added a great pop of colour to my outfit.


XOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment