Wednesday 22 August 2012

BOO DOCTORS

BODY, SHORTS & SHIRT - ALL TOPSHOP, BAG - CHARITY SHOP

So yesterday was a nightmare. I had to go to the doctors early in the morning for a blood test. OH MY GOSH it was so awful. Firstly, I was only allowed water and no food for twelve hours beforehand. This was no fun. Mainly because I couldn't have a cup of tea when I woke up. I think this was why I was feeling so faint. With this, I was also petrified of having the blood test. The actual test was painful and horrible but was over quite quickly. I was so relieved that it was done and just wanted to get out of there as quickly as possible. As I was walking out of the room I started to feel sick and hot and then I blacked out. The nurse made me lay down and made me some tea and I eventually felt better. I just want to say right now that she was the nicest nurse ever. I've met some horrid nurses in the past but she was so sweet. I felt like I should have given her a tip of something because I had been so overdramatic. My doctor also came in and explained why it happened and made me feel a bit better. I'm not going to say what's been going on until I get my results and know that it is nothing serious (touch wood). But yeah then I just could not function for the rest of the day and felt rubbish. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment