Tuesday 3 July 2012

AZEALIA BANKSS






I love Azealia Banks SO much. 212 is a total tune, and since
hearing it ages ago, I have developed a major girl crush.
I want her to be my bestie <3
She is so fresh and exciting and her music is
 some of the best new music I've heard in forever.





 Check her out performing at Coachella earlier in the year.






Liquorice. IS. THE. BEST. I'm so obsessed with it at the moment. 
The video, directed by legend Rankin, is a modern take on a western, with Banks
riding around of a horse and playing a few different fierce and fashionable characters.
I love every outfit. She's suitably styled like a high fashion cowgirl, and it's no surprise when you know that Nicola Formichetti (of LADY GAGA fame) is partly responsible.
I would also like to draw special attention to Azealia's super stunning hair. It is SO LONG! It's incredible and she has become my new hair inspiration. I want mine to be just as long and gorgeous.
I love everything about the video, from the dancing around with a multitude
of odd objects such as a hotdog, a baseball bat and 
an ice lolly, to the slightly bizarre standoff interlude. I could watch it all day.
WATCH WATCH






XOXOXOX


No comments:

Post a Comment